Wednesday, October 20, 2010

What is a good way to ask your friends to be a vegetarian?

I am sorry if I offended you by asking this meat lovers, but I need an answer. My friend says she would really like to be a vegetarian, but also loves meat. Is there anything that could help me inspire her? For example a website, advice, anything???What is a good way to ask your friends to be a vegetarian?
You could probably take her to a slaughterhouse where they process pigs and cows and that in itself may very well put her off meat for good. I love meat myself but I know what goes on in these places and it's not for the weak of heart (or stomach).
try this: http://www.slaughterhousecam.com/... click on the camera and on the following page, click on an animal and another window will open up with pictures that change automatically every few seconds like a little slide show.
Why do you feel the need to convert her? You do what you want and let her do what she wants. You don't need a buddy to be a vegetarian.
That's a very personal choice. Don't try to pressure her one way or the other. Keep some information on nutrition, ect, handy though so you can answer questions should she have any.

No comments:

Post a Comment