Tuesday, October 26, 2010

What is this in my leg?

My mom has a problem with her right leg. It's sort of darker than the rest of her skin, and it feels really warm both to her, and when I rub my hand over it. It's like, noticable warmer than the rest of her leg.
It's a little, TINY bit lumpier looking than her other leg, aswell.
Had an X-ray about two weeks ago, and it showed nothing.
Any idea what this could be?What is this in my leg?
It sounds Like Bursitis. Check it out on the Web and see if her symptoms match hers.
Could be a blood clot. The doctor should continue to search for an answer if the x-ray didn't show anything...
If it's bigger then the other leg (in diameter) then it could be a blood clot. She could also have vericose veins.
i would think maybe clot, but i dont know im not a doctor, im only in ninth grade but after two weeks, maybe she should get checked again?

No comments:

Post a Comment