Saturday, October 23, 2010

What is the cause of hot red ears?

My son gets hot red ears sometimes...Anyone know what from...Any theory welcome, with ception of off-color (thought I'd throw a little word pun your way!lol)What is the cause of hot red ears?
I don't have really any proof to back this up but I know that when I get hot, red ears it usually means I have the beginnings of an ear infection. Does he have any of the symptoms of an ear infection?
If he does, or even if he hasn't complained of them, I would just take a look in his ears to make sure they're not infected.
Hope that helps!
Uhh...I kind of don't want to say this since it's your son that's getting the hot red ears but whatever. My ears get really red and hot when I'm having sex.
Sounds like a staff infection...quite common...red, very hot and swollen external ears (near the lobs but can be the cartilidge)

  • cat
  • video card cooler back
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment