Tuesday, October 26, 2010

What is your experience with 30 day night&day contact lenses?

I am thinking about switching from my excellent 1 day contact lenses to 30 day night & day contact lenses. I have used 1 day lenses for the last 12 years and really enjoy having new lenses every day. But the fact that I can wear contact lenses for 30 days in a row and being able to see all the time, and not have to worry about taking them out at night is very attractive.
I would really appreciate if someone would share their experience with 30 day night & day lenses, and maybe even someone who made the switch from 1 day lenses to 30 day night & day lenses.
Can you really sleep with your lenses for 30 days without your eyes getting irritable?
And do they feel fresh all the time?
If you switched from 1 day lenses, what were the major differences?
Thanks.What is your experience with 30 day night&day contact lenses?
My eye doctor said they are very good lenses. I had them. However, they gave me an eye infection and the bacteria from that infection put a dent in my eye and now I cant wear lenses for atleast a year.... I would suggest taking them out everynight or every other night to soak them and get them clean. Because, wearing them non-stop for 30 days is what gave me an eye infection...
i forget to take them off even more
I use contact lens too. But as principle, I don't keep them on when I go to sleep. There is an increase chance that you can get an eye infection if you do that.

No comments:

Post a Comment