Tuesday, October 26, 2010

What kind of death do you want to die of or you would like to die of?

What kind of death do you want to die of or you would like to die of?What kind of death do you want to die of or you would like to die of?
crushed by above some how maybe a meteor
I would like to die like Enoch
I imagine most people would say that they would choose to die in their sleep. quiet & without pain or fear.
A quick and painless death would be nice.
i would like to die sleeping when im about 90 if i can make it that long i do not want to be shot or hung or beaten or rap** nothing violent i want to die peacfully maybe in church?!?!?
Uhh... i dont want to die but if i had a choice it would be in my sleep
I agree with clcalifornia, i'd rather die in a sleep than feel pain before dying.
Peacefully in my sleep.
In my sleep, that would be the best way to go I think.
since i don't want to see it coming...i'd prefer in my sleep...nothing gruesome or too painful or long
If I could die a painless death that would be the way to go. Hopefully in my sleep. My late husband died of a massive heart attack in his sleep. It was instantanous death. He never knew what hit him. That would be the way I would want to go.
id rather die in my sleep too.. no worries, no goodbyes.. no pain...
I'm an optimist. I plan to die on my 102nd birthday, caught in the act & shot by a jealous husband.
While in the sack having sex. If not that then something quick, like getting shot in the head and dying right then.
I dont wanna be burned or drowned.
hopefully in my sleep
Painless. In my sleep.

  • pink hair
  • hairdresser using my own colour
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment