Tuesday, October 26, 2010

What makes me feel like this??

as it's almost spring time,when I got out(there are many gardens around)I feel some pain at the back of my nose and feel like something irritation my trachea so I cough.
I've never had such a problem during any spring.Im 19 now and want to know ur opinions if u suffer from same problemWhat makes me feel like this??
it is typical allergies. Look around for mold spores in your house. Anything new growing, blooming may be cause to your springtime illness.
Hornyness
eat locally made honey to stop alergies
You getting love sick. I know you miss me but i promise i will drop by to see you again.
Ps: You know who i am
It sounds as though you suffer from Hay Fever.
you may have allergies I would talk to a doctor

No comments:

Post a Comment