Tuesday, October 26, 2010

What is this easiest way to get marijuana out of your system?

What is this easiest way to get marijuana out of your system?
go to your local GNC and get some THG its behind the counter so you have to ask for it. Ask for a cleanser. It comes in different flavors and works every time. What you do is you drink the bottle add water to the bottle when your finished after 15 minutes drink that 1 hour before a test.
Although it going to take a month for it to really to clear your system, somebody told me to drink vinegar I don't if it really works or not.
They sell cleansers for that. Here's what goes on: The 'T" in the weed gets trapped in your body fat, so if you don't eat for two days drinking a LOT of water ( and yes brown vinegar ) that gives you time to expel the fatty tissue from your blood. Right before a test, pig out !
it is hard but I know the real anserw, pray to god and ask for forgivness it will work trust me I sware

No comments:

Post a Comment