Tuesday, October 26, 2010

What is this??

I am getting myself all creeped out. I am self diagnosing on the net. Is it normal to have blood sugar levels that are going to highs and to lows over the period of a few days?? Would this mess with your body and make you all wacked out and seem like you are drunk all the time?? I thought at first I was hypo and then i wake up and have levels that are high!! I can't figure it out. Any information would be helpful. I keep thinking I have something worse b/c I won't rely on the blood sugar, I keep thinking it is something else wrong.What is this??
See a doctor ASAP. I am diabetic also, and yes, when your levels are all over the place like that, it's not good and it can make you feel very weird. The goal is to keep your glucose as steady as possible, and at a normal level. One of the typical symptoms of diabetes is to have a high level in the morning, because your liver stores extra sugar overnight and then releases it. You may only be hypo- or hyperglycemic, but you won't know till you see a doctor. It's really not safe to wait on this, see a doctor.
Good luck to you.
You had better get checked for Diabeties ASAP. I am a Diabetic and blood sugar is NOT something to play around with
Whilst I agree with the previous answer, please note that it is normal for glucose levels to vary according to food intake and energy expended. Please 1) have your postprandial level checked. If this is abnormal have a glucose absorption curve performed. If this is abnormal your doc will know what to recommend.

No comments:

Post a Comment