Wednesday, October 20, 2010

What is causing these headaches?

I had a sinus infection about a month ago. I got antibotics, took them, and thought everything was better. Everything went back to normal, except that I"m still getting headaches, which is very rare for me. They are the kind of headaches where my whole head feels really tight, with just a couple spots that really ache. I also have a very stiff neck and can barely move it. (I'm only 18) I've been getting dizzy spells, and for a few days my heart was racing, and fluttering, but that stopped. I've also had a really sore throat. I'm planning on going back to the doctor in a few days, but I just wanted to know what people here thought first. Do you think that these symptoms are all related? Is it anxiety, or a sinus infection (obviously wouldn't cause the heart stuff), or a combination of different things?What is causing these headaches?
Headaches might be for your sinus and dizzyness for an ear infection...The whole problem is related. Nose, ears and throat. Did you finished your treatment?? You may need more antibiotics. I had the same problem, the dizzy spells worried me too,,,but they were my ears...
Sounds like you sinusitis is back. Don't wait a couple of days especially where you are having dizziness. See the doc tomorrow.
You need to call you doctor first thing and tell them whats going on and see if he will see you. Go to the Emergency Room if it gets worse, before you can get into see him.
Headache is a pain in the head, scalp or neck.
Headaches can be caused by minor problems
like eyestrain, lack of coffee or more serious reasons
like head injury, brain tumors, encephalitis and
meningitis. Taking painkillers continuously can
have harmful side effects, so it is better to
modify your lifestyle. More information available at

No comments:

Post a Comment