Wednesday, October 20, 2010

What I got?

Im not felling too well and my mom says its "Monday Itis" (caused by nerve for not going to school for a week - spring break) Im pretty sure I dont have it. The semptimes are
1)Vomiting
2)slight cough
3)fever
4)headache
5)stomach pain (really bad)
Thanks
Mr. J
P.S. achoooooooooooooooooo!What I got?
Well, you might have a bad flu bug, or you might have eaten something...but because you have a fever, I don't think I would fluff it off as just nerves...Go get in your bed, and wrap up with your blankey, and drink lots of water and hot tea, and make sure you don't have to get some antibiotics..and take some good old Pepto Bismal, for your tummy...Good luck and oh yes, chicken soup, always a winner!
SYMPTOMS NOT semptimes
YOU DESPERATELY NEED TO GO TO SCHOOL.
I would go to the doctor.
MONDAY ITIS is a term used for a person who hates going to school and puts on a sickness to get out of it.
BUT SEEING THAT YOU WRITE HERE I dont think that you have it.
Go and see your GP. There could be a cause for these symptoms....LIKE an allergy to something....
seems to me you have the flu.
go to bed and stay there drink plenty of fluids

No comments:

Post a Comment